Last modified: October 3, 2011
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other user information based on your use of our products and services, and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, social media login credentials, and e-mail address;
- Connection information related to connecting to your financial institution which is not stored on our servers —including your payment data, credit history, debit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, fisoc Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information through three primary methods:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies or Social Media sites.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to address your questions and concerns;
- Communicate with you regarding updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on fisoc Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, widgets, and server log files.
- We and our non-fisoc advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads and offers you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
With fisoc partner companies: We share your Personal Information only with partner companies that perform services on our behalf, and only provide relevant information that is necessary for them to provide those services to you.
- We require partner companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not provide Personal Information to partner companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your opt-in consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-fisoc companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Complying with court orders and other legal processes;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection purposes.
Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted partner entities for purposes such as:
- Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 18.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you remain a customer. (This information is purged once you cease being a customer or if the information is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes).
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by fisoc.
- We require partner companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
- We require you to Opt-in before allowing us access to your Social Media data.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
USA Patriot Act
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you:
- When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
We thank you for your understanding and for joining us in securing a safer tomorrow.
PointBank Branch Locations: Argyle, TX Banks, Aubrey Banks, Denton Banks, Denton North Bank, Denton South Bank, Corinth Banks, Lewisville, TX Banks, Flower Mound Banks, Little Elm, TX Banks, Pilot Point Banks, Texas Banks