PointBank Mobile App
Mobile banking apps are made specifically for your smart phone and allow you easier access to your account information, utilizing your phone’s specific functions. With a mobile app you can:
- Get balances
- Transfer funds to any other PointBank account
- Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM/location information
Visit the iPhone App Store or the Android Marketplace and search for “PointBank”, the icon looks like this-
Go to the App Store and look for the PointBank icon pictured above.
Download the app and start using!
Current phone operating systems (OS) supported are: all iPhone OS, Android OS 1.6+, Blackberry OS 4.5+ If your phone’s OS is not supported, but you can access the internet, please use the PointBank Mobile Browser.
- Mobile Banking is as secure as online banking because it uses the same advanced encryption technology.
- With multiple layers of authentication, you'll never have to worry about the wrong people getting your information.
Mobile Banking Access
- Web access is needed to use the Mobile Website. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply.
- Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking enrollees only.
- All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking.
- Limitations apply to the information you receive about your accounts. Keep in mind that any transactions you have made but PointBank has not yet received need to be subtracted from your Available Balance for you to know the exact amount of money you have to spend or withdraw.
For questions or assistance please call Customer Service at 972-434-3200 or 940-686-7000