PointBank Text Banking
If your phone does not access the internet you can still take advantage of PointBank Mobile Banking with Text Banking! It is a free service which allows you to quickly request and receive account information via text message. You won't need to sign in and it's just as secure as our other services.
Common Text Commands
- BAL = Balance Information
- ACT = Recent Account Activity
- ATM+ZIP = ATM Locations
- Make sure you have your phone with you
- Sign on to PointBank Online Banking
- Go to the menu on the left of the screen and select “Services”
- Next click on “Fiserve Mobile Money”
- Click “enroll”
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Choose your time zone
- Click on the accounts you want to manage
- Give these accounts nicknames – Make them short and easy to remember
- Enter phone numbers without spaces or characters
- Choose the mobile banking options you would like. * If you cannot access the internet with your phone, you can still take advantage of Text Banking.
- Text Banking
- Mobile Browser
- Your phone will receive a text with an activation code
- Enter the code and click “Activate”
- You will receive a text “help” message with the short commands and a reminder of the short code.
- Save the short code to your list of contacts for easy access.
- You are all set up!
- Try typing “BAL” to receive your balances
- Mobile Banking is as secure as online banking because it uses the same advanced encryption technology.
- With multiple layers of authentication, you'll never have to worry about the wrong people getting your information.
Mobile Banking Access
- Web access is needed to use the Mobile Website. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply.
- Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking enrollees only.
- All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking.
- Limitations apply to the information you receive about your accounts. Keep in mind that any transactions you have made but PointBank has not yet received need to be subtracted from your Available Balance for you to know the exact amount of money you have to spend or withdraw.
For questions or assistance please call Customer Service at 972-434-3200 or 940-686-7000