Why You Should Work with a Lender Who Cares About You
Picking out a new car can be both exhilarating and overwhelming. You’re excited to get behind the wheel of your dream car, but finding the perfect make and model to fit your personality can take time. And that’s before you even begin searching for the best deal. At PointBank, we want you to enjoy your purchase to the fullest. That’s why we work hard to protect our customers from unfavorable loan terms that can end up costing them more money in the long run.
With an auto loan from PointBank, you can expect the following:
- A lender with experience who looks out for your best interests, not their own, while providing individual attention;
- A lender who is flexible to handle any vehicle purchase, whether through a dealer or private seller;
- A lender who will sit down face-to-face and explain your options in layman’s terms;
- A realistic APR (Annual Percentage Rate) adjusted to the lowest possible rate;
- Loan terms that are tailored to you (not a “catch-all” solution); and
- Term lengths that fit your budget and enable you to pay off your car faster, ultimately saving you money
But choosing PointBank goes much deeper than that. We are more than just a local bank – we are a people’s bank. That means we are dedicated to providing our neighbors and community as a whole with a reliable and trustworthy banking option. At big-box financial institutions, you may be working with a lender who is out of state. There is no relationship-building experience and, when there is a problem, it’s next to impossible to talk to the person you started the process with.
Auto loans with healthy terms and lenders who sit face to face with you ensures you are able to purchase the car you need quickly so you can get back to what’s most important – enjoying life.
Honestly, we think we’ve answered that question already. There’s nothing more important to us than caring for our community. We couldn’t ask for a better home than Denton County, so we seek to serve it to the best of our ability. Whether you’re trying to buy your first used car or you’re 10th, reach out to us today and find out more about how our lenders can help put you behind the wheel today.