Log into your buzz points account here
Building Strong Communities, One Point at a Time
Whether you’re shopping for groceries, clothes, or simply buying a pack of gum at a gas station, you can now earn Buzz Points every time you use your PointBank debit card with signature and redeem them for eRewards at many local “Participating Businesses”. As a local community bank, we at PointBank love seeing our fellow local businesses grow and flourish, and Buzz Points and eRewards are the perfect way to benefit both you as a consumer and your favorite local businesses.
- Earn Buzz Points whenever you make a purchase with a PointBank debit card with signature
- Find eligible businesses in the “Earn More” tab online at buzzpoints.com or on the Buzz Points mobile app
- Redeem points for eRewards for your favorite local businesses
The more you use your card, the more great rewards you can redeem. Here are some ways you can earn even more points:
- Set all of your bills up for auto pay on your debit card – even your rent or mortgage, if you can!
- Look at the list of local restaurants and eat there for bonus points.
- Use your debit card with signature for everything instead of writing checks or using credit cards.
- Sign, don’t pin and you earn points!
- Refer a friend to open an account and earn points!
Buzz Points’ Mobile App
By using the Buzz Points’ Mobile App, you can access a directory and receive notifications about special offers from “Preferred Businesses”. The Mobile App even allows you to save these offers for future reference and use. The directory contains the business’ location, description, and contact information, allowing you to track potential future eRewards.
Sign up for Buzz Points. It only takes a few minutes, and PointBank will start rewarding you points for every dollar you spend using your PointBank debit card with signature. Your points are even tracked for you on your personal Buzz Points page! Partnering with local “Participating Businsesses” on a program that rewards you and supports a healthy local economy is a win-win scenario.