Order a Debit Card
If your card is lost or stolen, please call 1-800-523-4175.
Operators are available 24/7 to close your lost or stolen card so no one else can use it to make purchases.
PointBank can replace your Debit Card within 2 days! Simply walk into any of our convenient locations to place your order. It will only take 10 minutes and your card will be mailed in less than 48 hours.
To order new checks, call us at (940) 686-7000 or (972) 434-3200 to have a new box of checks mailed to you. If you want custom designer checks, there is an additional charge. Please visit any of our locations to browse a catalog and order the designer checks you want or click here to order checks online:
ATM Fee Rebate
To request an ATM fee rebate, fill out the request form and return to PointBank within 90 days of the original ATM receipt.
Your PointBank routing numbers can be used to electronically transfer funds.
The PointBank routing number is: 111906006
Change of Address
Submit your change of address by contacting us online. This change will be verified by a PointBank Customer Care representative via phone.
Debit Card Alerts & Controls
Click here set up and manage your alerts or to turn your debit card on/off.
Quickbooks / Quicken Help
- QuickBooks for Mac
- QuickBooks for Windows
- Quicken for Mac 2015 – Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 – Web Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2007 – Web Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows – Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows – Web Connect to Web Connect
Fraud Information and Tips
To find out how to protect yourself from Identity Theft, click here.
Equifax Data Breach Settlement Website
Click the link below to find out if your information was impacted by the Equifax Data Breach.
Important Information – Corporate Account Takeover
Hackers, backed by professional criminal organizations, are targeting small and medium businesses to obtain access to the online banking credentials or remote control of their computers.
These hackers will then drain the deposit and credit lines of the compromised bank accounts, funneling the funds through mules that quickly redirect the monies into hackers’ accounts.
As a business owner, you need an understanding of how to take proactive steps and avoid, or at least minimize, most threats.
- Use a dedicated computer for financial transactional activity. DO NOT use this computer for general browsing and email.
- Apply operating system and application updates (patches) regularly.
- Ensure that anti-virus/spyware software is installed on computers.
- Use the latest versions of Internet browsers, such as Explorer, with “pop-up” blockers and keep patches up to date.
- Log off and turn off your computer when not in use.
- Review your banking transactions and your credit report regularly.
- Contact your Information Technology provider to determine the best way to safeguard the security of your computers and networks.
Call us immediately at 940-686-7000 if you believe that your PointBank account has been compromised.
- The Better Business Bureau’s Website on Data Security Made Simpler
- The Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Website on Cyber Security Tips
- The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Website on Data Security
- The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Website on Data Breach Response: A Guide for Business
If you are a victim of Corporate Account Takeover and suspect you may be a victim of identity theft, please click here for more information.
Error Resolution Notice
In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Electronic Transfers:
- Telephone us at 940-686-7000 or 972-434-3200 or toll free 800-970-5526 or
- Write us at PointBank, PO Box 278, Pilot Point, TX 76258-0278
As soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account.
For errors involving new accounts, point -of-sale, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
Consumer Complaint Notice
PointBank is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We welcome the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. We encourage you to contact us using one of the following options:
- In Person: At any of our convenient locations (visit https://www.pointbank.com/locations for locations)
- By Mail: 400 Westway Street, Denton TX 76201
- Telephone: (940) 686-7000, (972) 434-3200, or toll free (800) 970-5526
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00noon
Credit Report Disputes
PointBank may report information regarding your credit accounts with us to consumer reporting agencies and we make every effort to provide accurate information. Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your Account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. You should send your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) by mail to:
400 Westway Street
Denton, TX 76201
Attn: Loan Operations
PointBank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against PointBank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below:
- In Person or U.S. Mail: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78705-4294
- Telephone: (877) 276-5554
- Fax No: (512) 475-1313
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dob.texas.gov