Order a Debit Card
If your card is lost or stolen, please call 1-800-523-4175.
Operators are available 24/7 to close your lost or stolen card so no one else can use it to make purchases.
PointBank can replace your Debit Card within 2 days! Simply walk into any of our convenient locations to place your order. It will only take 10 minutes and your card will be mailed in less than 48 hours.
To order new checks, call us at (940) 686-7000 or (972) 434-3200 to have a new box of checks mailed to you. If you want custom designer checks, there is an additional charge. Please visit any of our locations to browse a catalog and order the designer checks you want or click here to order checks online:
ATM Fee Rebate
To request an ATM fee rebate, fill out the request form and return to PointBank within 90 days of the original ATM receipt.
Your PointBank routing numbers can be used to electronically transfer funds.
The PointBank routing number is: 111906006
Change of Address
Submit your change of address by contacting us online. This change will be verified by a PointBank customer service representative via phone.
Debit Card Alerts
Click here set up and manage your alerts.
Quickbooks / Quicken Help
- QuickBooks for Mac
- QuickBooks for Windows
- Quicken for Mac 2015 – Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 – Web Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2007 – Web Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows – Web Connect to Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows – Web Connect to Web Connect
Consumer Complaint Notice
PointBank is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We welcome the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. We encourage you to contact us using one of the following options:
- In Person: At any of our convenient locations (visit https://www.pointbank.com/locations for locations
- By Mail: PO Box 278, Pilot Point, TX 762583
- Telephone: (940) 686-7000, (972) 434-3200, or (800) 970-5526
PointBank is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Banking. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against PointBank should contact the Texas Department of Banking through one of the means indicated below: