Alerts & Online Security
Protection Around Every Corner
At PointBank, we want our customers to have access to their accounts anytime and from anywhere. Whether it’s checking your balances through our online banking system, your mobile device, or making a debit card purchase online or at a local merchant, we’ve got the products and services to cover your every need, including providing you with the security and safeguards necessary to keep your accounts protected.
We encourage you to monitor your account and transaction activity by setting up text or email alerts.
Just a few of the benefits include:
- Customizable alerts to help you confidently manage your accounts; and
- Added peace of mind
Alerts are designed to give you more control over your account and added peace of mind. Set up a custom alert, to manage your transfer activity, to notify you when your balance dips below a certain threshold, or as a notification when changes to your address or contact information are made. Whatever option you need, we have it.
To manage your account alerts, follow these steps:
- Sign into your online banking
- Select “Self Service” in the left menu bar and then select “Alerts”.
- Choose the alert(s) that matter most to you, set your preferences and submit. It’s really that simple.
Online Banking Security Reminders
- Never provide your username or password to anyone.
- PointBank will never initiate an email, call, other communication to ask for your name, password or other electronic bank credentials.
- Review your account activity in a timely manner to detect and report problems to the bank promptly.
- Notify PointBank IMMEDIATELY if you believe your information has been stolen/compromised.
- For more information about Online Security visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/online-security
For more information about Online Security visit click here.