Mobile Banking with PointBank
Quick, Easy, and Practical
For all of your day-to-day banking needs, mobile banking with PointBank is an outstandingly practical solution. Whether you need to transfer money quickly or just check your account balances while out and about*, we at PointBank strive to simplify and streamline your banking routine.
The PointBank Mobile Banking app is designed with you in mind. We want to make your mobile banking routine as quick and easy as possible by allowing you to access your account information wherever you are.
With our mobile banking application, you can:
✓ Get Your Account Balances
✓ Transfer Funds Between PointBank Accounts
✓ Manage account alerts
✓ Deposit checks remotely
✓ Request a stop payment
✓ Order checks
The PointBank Mobile Deposit app allows you to deposit checks without online banking when you do not have time to make a trip to your nearest branch.
With our mobile deposit application, you can:
- Deposit Checks Remotely*
* Please call (940) 686-7000 to enroll in our mobile deposit service for this app.
As Easy As 1-2-3
- Launch the iPhone App Store or Google Play on Android and search for ‘PointBank’ (You will see the icons pictured above)
- Download the Apps
- Login using your User ID and Password*
*Your user ID and password are assigned when you first sign in to your account online. When you setup online banking, PointBank will send you an email that will contain a link to set your user ID and password.
Supported Contactless Payment Options
With your PointBank debit card and supported contactless payment options, you can simply and securely pay for purchases from your mobile device, while continuing to enjoy your card’s features and benefits.
It’s an easy, secure and private way to pay.
- Store your PointBank debit card in Wallet®
Open Wallet® and click on the plus icon. Capture a photo of your PointBank debit card or enter the information manually.
The card verification process should take just a few seconds. You may be prompted to provide additional verification via phone.
- Pay with Apple Pay™
– iPhone: Rest your finger on Touch ID and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
– Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and hold the display of your watch near the contactless reader.
For a list of eligible devices click here : https://support.apple.com/en-us/KM207105
For Apple Pay support click here: https://support.apple.com/apple-pay
To set up the Google Pay app:
- Make sure your phone is running Android Kit Kat (4.4) or higher.
- Download the Google Pay App.
- Open the Google Pay App and follow the setup instructions.
– To set up a screen lock on most Android devices, open your Settings app and tap Security, then Screen lock. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, or fingerprint screen locks. It won’t work with screen locks like Smart Unlock, Knock to Unlock, or retinae scanning.
– To make purchases in stores, make sure your device has NFC and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
For Google Pay support click here: https://support.google.com/pay
Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then, sign in to your Samsung account.
Lock down security
Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a PIN, so you can authenticate future purchases.
Add your cards
Snap a picture of your card and provide your signature where necessary. Your cards are securely backed up and can be restored with your Samsung Account.
Use Samsung Pay
Head over to your favorite store and see how easy it is to check out, or add your card online via Samsung Internet.
Available on Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (with NFC only) and Gear S3.
For Samsung Pay support click here: https://samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay