Switch and Support
Show Off Your School Spirit With a PointBank Debit Card
Supporting your school has never been so easy! Open a new PointBank Checking Account with Debit Card, and we will donate $25 to the participating school organization of your choice. PLUS you will receive a school logo debit card.
As a community bank, we at PointBank understand the value of our educators, and our Switch and Support is the perfect way to benefit our local schools. Feel free to call us, email us, or just stop by your nearest PointBank branch and support your school today!
At PointBank we share in your school spirit!
All you have to do is:
- Open a new checking account with a debit card
- Choose your favorite participating organization to receive the donation
Our participating schools are:
- Argyle High School
- Aubrey High School
- Braswell High School
- Denton High School
- Denton Ryan High School
- Flower Mound High School
- Guyer High School
- Lake Dallas High School
- Lewisville High School
- Liberty Christian School
- Little Elm High School
- Marcus High School
- Pilot Point High School
If you don’t see your favorite school here, have them call 972-434-3235 to sign up today!
Rules and Guidelines
- To qualify for the Switch and Support Promotion the customer must open a new checking account with PointBank. Any current available checking account will qualify for the promotion. All standard terms and conditions for the checking account apply. See standard disclosures at times of account opening.
- When a customer opens a personal or consumer account twenty-five dollars ($25.00) will be donated to the participating organization of choice.
- Customer must choose a debit card to qualify for Switch and Support promotion.
- Customer must choose from the list of participating organizations available at their school for the donation. If the customer does not make a choice, PointBank will make the donation at its discretion.
- Donation is made after customer account is active and in good standing for sixty (60) days.
- Customer cannot close another PointBank account in order to open an account for the promotion.
- Customers who already have accounts with PointBank and do not wish to open a new account may request a logo debit card however, no donation will be made.
- Only one new personal account per customer qualifies for the promotion (Exception: Parents may open a personal account and be a signer for one or more minor’s account)
- Referring customer will not receive other referral in addition to the donation tied to this promotion.
- No other referral promotion is valid with this promotion.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.